This year is a big year for Cycling in the UK and Ireland. The Giro d’Italia is arriving into Ireland in a matter of days and the Tour de France is arriving into the UK in a little over 2 months. So we want to celebrate that by giving you a chance to win a Contour GPS Action Camera.
Entering the competition to win this Action Camera is simple. Actually winning it requires the skill of a great team manager so you can get the points for your riders and come out on top of the Alimay Sports Velogames Fantasy League. If you aren’t familiar with Velogames Fantasy Cycling, then check it out here: Fantasy Cycling. Once you’re familiar with it, read on to see how you can enter to win.
Now that you’re familiar with Velogames Fantasy Cycling, here’s what you have to do to enter:
1. Enter your email address below*:
2. Carefully set up and select your team on www.velogames.com
3. You will receive an email with the code to enter the Alimay Sports Fantasy Cycling Mini League on www.velogames.com.
4. Hope for the best that your team comes out on top.
The deadline for entries to be submitted is 18:30 CEST (Central European Summer Time) on Friday 9th May 2014. The prize will be a Contour GPS Camera and the winner will be announced within 7 days of the final points allocation within the league. Please see below for full Terms and Conditions. Please see here for the Velogames Rules.
*Terms and Conditions
- Only those who signup by email are eligible to win the competition prize but you may still enter the league for fun.
- By entering this competition you agree to us contacting you with emails about this competition and further promotions from www.alimaysports.com.
- Entrants must be over 18 and those under the age of 18 must have consent from a legal parent and/or guardian.
- Your email address will not be passed on to any third party and will be fully protected under the Data Protection Act 1988 & 2003.
- There is no alternative cash, product, or similar to the item offered as the prize for the winner of this competition.
- By entering this competition you agree to the use of your name and image in future media communications relating to the event.