As we get closer to the racing season for 2015, we’re putting together a long list of events where we are sponsoring, supporting, and sometimes taking part in. So for the third year in a row, we are working with PowerBar to sponsor the Tour de Conamara.
So, what does it mean for you taking part in the Tour de Conamara supported by us, your favourite online bike store? It means a lot of things!
Much of the things that we do at Alimay Sports for the Tour de Conamara happens behind the scenese. If you’d like to know what exactly you’re getting with the Alimay Sports and PowerBar Sponsorship, read through the below list to see how you benefit from us when you take part:
- Free PowerBar Products when you sign on at the event
- Two On-Course PowerBar stops at Maam and Kylemore where you can refuel
- PowerBar Sports Nutrition Guidance in preparation for the event
- A chance to win a Mark Cavendish signed OPQS Jersey when you sign up early donated by us
- The chance to win free prizes every week from us at Alimay Sports
- A tailor made for Tour de Conamara Event Day Pack – giving you all of your essentials at a great price
- A PowerBar drinks stand at the end of the race to rehydrate, and refuel your glycogen stores after a long ride
These are just the benefits you get from us, when you sign up for the Tour de Conamara 2015. There are so many more benefits to taking part in the Tour de Conamara.
- The free gilet you get when you register early
- The great food stops along the way
- The amazing scenery of the route around Connemara
- The full mechanics and first aid support caravan following behind the sportive
- The free coaching advice from A1 Coaching
- The discounted accommodation you get when taking part
- The discounts we’ll give you in our online bike shop when you tell us you took part
The Tour de Conamara is one of the greatest sportives in Ireland, and we highly recommend you do it.
This is the reason we’re so happy to give our support to it, and so much free PowerBar Sports Nutrition products to everyone taking part.